1. The type of personally identifiable information that is collected from you through the web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. How to control the use of your data.
3. Security procedures that protect the misuse of your information.
4. How to correct any inaccuracies in information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website about any of the following:
• Inquire about what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Request to have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Any sensitive information (such as credit card data) that we collect is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. In order to purchase from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for only for billing and order fulfillment purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site; we recommend reading the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.